Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Team Thrash Bash!

The 'Thrash Bash' is a welcomed get together the whole team enjoy throughout the year, a chance for us all to kick back and relax outside of the office!

This will actually be my very first attendance at a Thrash Bash as I only started with the company in January of this year! I unfortunately couldn't make the last one at CC2000, as I was away exploring the slopes in Andorra, which makes this one even more exciting!

Ideas have been floating around the office for a little while, with the conclusion now being a choice of indulging in a luxury spa treatment, (an opportunity for everyone to become princess for the day!), or for the more adventurous, a chance to let out their wild side for an hour with a session of Quad Biking! Difficult choice I know, but which would you prefer, a chance to be Kate Moss, (if only for an hour!), or to look like farmer Giles in your overalls! So, on that note, my choice just had to be the Spa!

Thoughts are then to head into the quaint town of Tenby to round off the evening and to carry on the party at a local pub. Perfect end to the day I feel.

If this sounds like your cup of tea then why not check out our selection of Experience Days in Tenby.

No comments: