Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Thursday 6 November 2008

My Last Day...


Today is my last day.

Now I know what you all are thinking, that I am leaving the team at Activity Wales and fleeing to America to pursue a successful singing career led by the super gentlemen that is Simon Cowell. But, do not worry, panic or shed a tear, as you are wrong, and I am only off for the weekend to a secret destination.

The reason for it being secret and therefore why I cannot identify the location, is due to me being a terrific partner and whisking Martin off for his 30Th birthday celebrations, and that he is likely to read this at some point before we leave. As I have managed to keep this to myself and a very additional few others since the end of August, I would find it rather devastating if I gave the game away now. I must simply keep my trap shut and stay tight lipped for a little while longer, which for those who know me and work with me daily appreciate how hard this has been for me.

So, why am I pointlessly writing and telling you all something that I cannot tell you? Well I'm not to sure really.

I guess it's because I will be able to share mine and Martin's birthday experience with you all on my return, and believe me there will be story to report!

I will now leave you pondering in a puddle of thoughts to whether we are going Quad Biking in Dulais Valley, having Helicopter Lessons at Whizzard, or joining Jack Osbourne in the Sahara Desert for this weeks episode with Josh Hartnett. I know I'd be hoping for the latter!

This is now Natalie signing off for the weekend, and fear not I will be back in the very near future with stupid stories, the revelation of my secret location and amazing activities to experience in Wales!


No comments: