Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Saturday 20 June 2009

Amaaaaaazzzzzzinggggggggg!

Oh yes they were absolutely amazing, simple as. I tell you something though, that Liam is one man gone bonkers - he is so eccentric it is actually quite hard to believe. For most of the evening he stood dressed in his long, green anorak (I know you would never have thought he was a millionaire or anything) balancing a tambourine on his head and nose. He looked like something out of the Saw movie. And bless old Noel in the background, he seems to be so humble compared to loopy fruit Liam in the front. It is quite funny actually because when Liam sings, Noel is his backing singer and plays the guitar, but then when all attention turns to Noel to bang out a tune poor old Liam has nothing to do. So, off he trots casually walking off the stage disappearing for half an hour leaving Noel to hold the fort. Classic. Noel singing Don't look back in Anger though was something that I will truly never forget - he had a tear in his eye too, very genuine.
And then came the Circus act that was Take That. They really did deliver one superb performance that was highly impressive.
I mean I do like the old stripped stage myself, you know singer/band standing on stage singing live - throwing a few naughty words around the place occasionally, actually playing an instrument with heartfelt emotion, that kind of thing. But I just can't say that I didn't enjoy Take That and their amazing set and show - it was fantastic.

No comments: