Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Saturday 12 November 2011

Wales Rally GB

I watched the Wales Rally GB a few years ago at the Millennium Stadium during the Cardiff Stage. I didn't particularly have a clue what was going on or who was who, but I really enjoyed it.

I also seem to have created a memorable association between the Wales Rally GB and Christmas. I mean the rally isn't days until Christmas or anything, but for some reason whenever I see or hear anything to do with the rally I immediately think about Christmas!

I was watching clips of the first stage in Great Orme, Llandudno last night and it is pretty amazing to see how these guys drive. I really do admire their driving skills, though it does remind me of how mundane mine are! I sometimes struggle to reverse park so I don't think rally driving is my hidden forte.

Do you know anyone that has a desire for fast cars and high adrenalin? If watching that Wales Rally GB is anything to go by, then Rally Driving is a must.

We offer Rally Driving Experience Days working with an amazing rally school in Powys, who offer the ultimate rally driving experience on a classic two mile Welsh rally stage.

No comments: