Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Monday 23 January 2012

Horse riding Weekend ideal for Hens!

If you're anything like me, I always vow to start the year as I mean to go on. Making a hair appointment and sticking to it, going to the dentist for a scale and polish, not forgetting anybodies birthday and always sending them a card.

I'm going to the dentist today but I completely forgot about my Uncle George's birthday on 1st January.

January and February are seemingly a very popular time for the arrangement of hen and stag parties.

We have a fine selection of stag breaks and hen weekends away in Wales, we can cater for all budgets, can tailor make a package to suit your preferences and guarantee a good time.

A popular package for hens is our Horse Riding Break in South Wales. I think the setting of a cosy Victorian guest House with a log fire and two days of riding through the Black Mountains in the company of your best mates accentuates it's appeal.

We also have a Horse Riding Break in North Wales too which offers riding with the picturesque Snowdonia National Park as your backdrop.

Feel free to get in touch if it's your mission to arrange a fantastic hen or stag party in Wales.

No comments: