Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Can anyone hear that trumpet, or is it just me?!


Afternoon all...I don't know about you, but I am hearing a rather loud trumpet sound ringing in my ears constantly, it started yesterday morning and I just can't seem to shake it! Thinking on it, trumpet's don't actually ring do they? I suppose they just trump...

Ok, I am sorry but all this trumpet malarky is just a bit too much and I must pack it in really as you lot haven't got a clue what I am banging on about. Excuse me for my ignorance, but I will now let you all in on a small secret, I've been told I must.
Yesterday was a glorious day for me, though I do think I generally feel that every day is glorious and new, but Monday 11th May was just simply extra glorious.
I am now to share a letter with you, which you can choose to read if you really want to, or you can just skip and move on and discover another website to entertain you when you are supposed to be working! Let me clear my throat and begin...

Dear Activity Wales,
I felt the need to write in and congratulate you and thank you for your help and advice.
I've now booked my activities with you and have dealt with Natalie throughout. Her patience and advice and cheerful attitude has been brilliant. She is a real credit to you.
I'll certainly be telling everyone about it - please pass on my compliments to her!
We're now looking forward to our summer activity holiday. Cheers! Mark Leader.

I've now hit the exact same predicament that I found myself in after reading this yesterday morning for the first time. I have nothing to say! Well I do, I just don't really know what to say...enjoy this moment guys, it doesn't happen very often!

I am extremely overjoyed that Mark took the time to write to Activity Wales and comment as he did, it certainly brightened up my day and I am sure his kind words will continue to do so for a very long time! Thank you Mark!

P.S I am still smiling....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can hear bells, they ring :)