Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Nobody puts Baby in the corner...

I think I may watch Dirty Dancing tonight. It's one of those films where you go day by day, night by night and then one day remember that you have the DVD and it's been months since you watched it last. You then snuggle up under the duvet with a packet of Haribo and it all becomes clear why you love the film soooo flipping much.
It is though such a shame that the reason why I have been prompt to watch it again tonight is because Patrick sadly lost his 2 year battle against cancer yesterday. He really did hit it big with Dirty Dancing in '87 didn't he? What a man with movement!
Wedding plans are looking promising and already I can see how easy it is to spend a grand or two! I have had to pick Dad up off the floor a few times and that's before buying the dress. I am sure though that it will all be worth it and help to make Christmas 2010 one to remember. I am hoping for one of those crisp, sunny mornings with a bite in the air and wouldn't mind one bit if a blanket of snow appeared on cue either!
Back at Activity Wales HQ preparations are arising ready for the release of this years Christmas Gift Voucher batch, full of many experiences to suit every kind of kid. I know it's September but Christmas will come and bite you in the bum if your not careful! And anyway what is wrong with being prepared?
I do sometimes wonder whether it is worth now listing a few examples of activities on offer but I don't want to be seen as just randomly 'selecting' a few when it is so easy to do a search from the homepage. Everything within the drop down can be booked as an Experience Day Gift Voucher and will be posted out complete with presentation box and free drawstring sports bag too. What a thoughtful pressie to sit underneath the Christmas tree! All you need to do is tie the bow...

No comments: