Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Christmas Party Party Party Time...!

I know, I'm sorry. I haven't wrote to you adrenalin junkie lot for ages. I have been busy though you know.
Well with all my massive apologies out of the way let's get rid of the boring gloom and think tinsel, chocolates, flashing lights and nut roast. Ok, for you 'grrrrr' hearty meat eaters you may prefer to think poor old gobble, gobble turkey instead of the nut roast. If you must.
Tonight is the night where the office uniform is stripped, party frocks start spinning and the one unfortunate someone is left slumped in the corner having drank a little too much wine! I am hoping that this year won't be my turn...
I do love a good old party, but I love it even more when the people that you work with everyday get the opportunity to relax and have a few drinks together outside of the office. It really does create a fantastic buzz between everybody and gives us something to have a laugh about for weeks after.
I am getting a little excited now...it's lunchtime, which means the morning has well and truly passed, meaning that 16.00 is only now going to get closer.
I hope my little dress is going to be ok. I wonder if anywhere states that a dress has to be of a certain length or something? I know that the blokes must be in trousers tonight rather than jeans, but I never gave that a thought. Oh well, it's not that short anyway!! Party on...!

No comments: