Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Thursday 14 January 2010

New Year, one brand new beginning


Happy New Year!


The New Year gives us all the chance to be better than we were the year before, promise to give chocolate up for the month of January and offers that friendly boost to get motivated, fit and fantastic! My Davina DVD has officially been wiped free of the cobwebs!

Look, I know even the thought of giving up chocolate for one whole month for most people would make them cry into their pillows like a baby, so let's throw that one out of the window for now. January is hard enough getting by with a pocket full of pennies let only giving up your only saviour. Mind you the price of chocolate these days is getting ridiculous. I went into Morrison's garage the other day and low and behold a bar of Wispa Gold was a heart wrenching 52p! The woman behind me had to scrape me up off the floor.

Anyway, I seem to be getting side tracked yet again. So I was thinking, how about arousing the devil inside you and get to grips with an exciting new challenge for 2010?

A pattern emerges when speaking to people over the phone in that it is really surprising how many of them are desperate to embrace something that they have never done before and realise that there is actually a name for jumping of cliffs and scrambling across the rock pools. That would be Coasteering by the way...

If you find yourself shaking your head whispering 'No I haven't' to one or more of the below, then I expect you to dial 01437 766 888 without hesitation an seal your fate.













Those 10 bad boys create an intriguing mixture between the wacky, weird and wonderful in Wales. Let's get cracking...

No comments: