Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Beat those Winter Blues

The dark nights really do get on my nerves.

I am a very outdoorsy person and I get very upset when work is finished for the day and all you are greeted with is the disappearing light and a nippy chill on the nose. I'd love to be taking brisk walks across the beach, swimming in the seas and cycling the countryside of an evening.

Having said that, I do love the laziness and weird warmth of winter. There is something simply satisfying about cuddling up on the sofa listening to the lashings of rain belt against your windows. The wonders of Wales I guess!

Something is for sure though, there is never a dull moment in Wales where the weather is concerned. Not only do we get the heaviest rain, prettiest snow and brightest rainbows, we get a heat wave in October too! I had to dig my bikini out of hibernation only a matter of weeks ago.

If you're feeling a little blue at the moment as you reluctantly watch winter set in, I highly recommend having a night or weekend away to re-charge your batteries and have you feel that little bit brighter.

An overnight stay or short break away in Wales with a loved one really can help beat those winter blues.

We can help you arrange a relaxing hotel break or weekend activity package to best suit your individual requirements and budget. A little bit of fun doesn't have to cost the earth or stop just because the sun decides to go to bed early.

We have a wealth of experience in creating cracking breaks throughout Wales all year round.

No comments: