Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Everybody Loves Wales!

As if I wasn't already in love with Wales, I have most certainly rolled head over heels in love now, thanks to their awesome performance in the Rugby World Cup!

To hear the echo of the classic 'Delilah' being belted out with passion last Saturday, as our boys won a phenomenal quarter final against Ireland and secured our place in the semi final this Saturday against the French, truly was the best start to a day...ever!

As everyone, I wish I could tap my little red shoes together and instantly appear in New Zealand to join the roar of red shirts, but the support needs to be loud back home too, so I decided to stay and have a party in Pembrokeshire instead!

I cannot wait until Saturday morning.

Look out the French and come on Wales!

No comments: