Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Welcome and Embrace 2009

Here we are having a spent a ridiculous amount of pennies over the Christmas and New Year season wondering whether 2009 will bring tremendous quantities of full-bellied laughter or tears. Let's hope for the sake of everyone around us that it is certainly NOT the latter. Though I suppose we could be talking tears from way too much laughter! I didn't think of that.
Well I just thought that I would entertain you all as there is nothing like starting the New Year with laughter, and plenty of it. Please find to follow a few quotes...

Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.

The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married to.

New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.

I have made absolutely no New Year resolutions at all, full stop. Why, because what is the point when I know fine well that I am going to break them. By saying 'I am not going to eat chocolate' makes you think of chocolate and so you will want to eat twice as much than you would have before because you know that it is really naughty and you shouldn't be eating it. Sound Familiar? Actually I have started this New Year by telling you all a fib. I did make one, to get on a four legged beast with large nostrils and a tail. No, not a frog a horse, really I miss horse riding. So yes that is my resolution. I am going to get back up on a horse, I didn't have a bad experience or anything, I used to be pretty good and own 2 of my own, but due to 'growing up' and having to take responsibility for my self and actually get a job meant that I no longer really had much time for them disappointingly. Have you made any? If not I can give you a few to choose from...

I will contact Activity Wales to book my Tandem Sky Diving Slot
I will contact Activity Wales to book my White Water Rafting Experience
I will contact Activity Wales to book my friends and I to 'spot some spooks' (Ghost Hunting!)
I will contact Activity Wales to book me to go and squash a car with a battle tank
I will contact Activity Wales to try my hand at JCB Driving
I will contact Activity Wales learn how to Surf

The list could keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, but I will stop here.

Honestly, how better than to clean your wotsits and 'detox' your insides with a few activities that we can make happen with Activity Wales Ltd. Just pick up the phone and dial. Need the number? 01437 765 777 or 01437 766 888!

No comments: