Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Saturday 7 February 2009

Big Hearts and Massive Kisses


After having scrambled through the long winded month we like to call January, full of empty pockets, dark mornings and the thought of having to wait ages for the next Christmas get together with friends and family, the thought of February makes me smile.

Nope, it's not my birthday, my wedding, neither am I having a baby or packing my bags to go to a warm, sunny country on holiday. It is a lot more simple than that guys, I love the loving feeling of Valentine's Day and the 'full' feeling after eating a mountain of pancakes sprinkled in lemon juice, raisins and sugar. I know that has probably sparked a thought in your head to when Pancake Day is upon this year, Shrove Tuesday. Only joking, Tuesday 24th February 2009.


Just to mention quickly, I haven't done a step of training to gear me up for my marathon walk as yet, as far as I can walk is from the car to the chippie. Large chips, buttered roll and a cheese and onion pasty. I have bought a brand new pair of walking trainers though, they just haven't yet made it out of the box! They look so clean...


Anyway, what are you and your loved one doing this Valentine's? Same old 'traditional' evening meal on the menu? Actually, in thinking about this I can imagine that the whole of Wales will be glued to their TV screens next Saturday won't they? I for one will be with Martin sat right next to me, beer in hand! It's Wales beating England in the Six Nations silly. I don't know you just can't help some people can you!


Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi, Gwlad beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri...


Okay, so maybe a lot of us aren't reverting to the old tradition of a meal and few drinks and opting for an afternoon of rugby instead, but if you are up for exciting ideas of how to spend your 'special' day or weekend, then look no further. As a free booking agent for a number of activities, attractions and accommodation throughout Wales I have so many inspirational ideas to give you!




  • Tackle the racing rapids with a chilly session of White Water Rafting


  • Plunge from the clouds like a bird and show your partner how your bones are made of steel with an exhilarating Sky Dive


  • Experience the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast together with only your Pleasure Flight pilot to catch you smooching or


  • Tackle the rough countryside terrain, riding the bumps in the saddle of your Quad bike.

Those are simply the four activities that I could think of catchy descriptions for this afternoon. But as you can imagine we have so much more to tempt you! From Horse Riding to Kite Surfing, Paint balling to Tank Driving we have everything you could think of in between,. So give us a call and let our Activity Wales Team do all the hard work for you and make your 2009 Valentine's something to remember into 2010 and beyond!



No comments: