Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Thursday 16 July 2009

I am a pizza...

Margarita of course. Being a veggie I can seem to stretch as far as say maybe onions and fresh tomatoes as a few added extras, but say NO to yukky peppers, olives and mushrooms. Urggh.



I am feeling as though I need a little adventure or 'challenge' for the like of a better word. After having trained and completed the Pembrokeshire Dawn Walk back in May, (the whole 26 miles I would just like to pop in brackets), I feel as though I am now recovered and ready to grab something else right by the horns! Any ideas?! I mean seriously, I guess I do entertain myself to a fair degree with the horse riding, wakeboarding and general dog walking day to day, but I do just fancy that little bit of something else you know? I'm not a great runner, but I can run - if you know what I mean. Better at the long distance, you know 'full hog' rather than the sprinting, wham bam thank you mam type event. Enjoy walking, can ride horses and pretty damn keen on your water sports and have done a spot (just a spot) of snowboarding before now too. Pretty adaptable I like to think. I shall lie in wait of your exciting propositions!

So it is the weekend again then. Where are these weeks flying to? I used to love that feeling of the last day at school, six weeks of pure summer fun for all. Enjoy guys!

No comments: