Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Thursday 6 August 2009

Where is the summer sunshine? Never mind...

I don't know. I can't find the sunshine for love nor money. It is such a shame that Mr Sun doesn't have the enthusiasm these days to show his bright cheerful face, I miss him and miss getting a nice bronze suntan - how shallow does that sound?!
Seriously, I know that we are all a bit down in the smelly dumps because it hasn't started out as being the most terrific summer of all time, but things can't be that bad that we have to sit around mopping about a 'little' bit of rain. Are they?
Let's just forget about being miserable with the rubbish weather and all get busy with celebrating the fact that I am now a massive 21 years of wise age and I am now officially ENGAGED...I know what your thinking, poor guy.
I would love to tell you all that he was sozzled when he popped the question and then woke up the following morning with a thumping headache with that horrible feeling of 'Oh what have I done?', but he wasn't and didn't actually. Mart had threw back around 4 double vodka, lime and lemonade, 2 cherry aftershock followed by a yard of ale, but I wouldn't call that sozzled at all.
Only joking. What a joker I am. It was rather romantic, I went all funny and gooey. We are moving into a little stone cottage next week too. Oh god it has just dawned on me that I will have to clean the toilet. Maybe if I do the ironing Mart will take over that disgu-um, marvellous chore.
So that is what is happening in Natty land.
The old Whale and Dolphin trip going from St Justinian's is extremely popular you know. I'm not sure why I just thought of that but just though I would comment. Obviously it can't be guaranteed that the wildlife will be right on cue when you are sailing past but it is completely worth parting with a few well-earned pennies. If you are planning a visit to Pembrokeshire soon I would go for it. Give me a shout if you need any further info.
I am going for food tonight at The Bay Tree in Tenby. Gorgeous food, really tasty. I tend to go for the broccoli and something crepes. It is to celebrate my engagement - did I tell you that I have got engaged to a 'gorgeous stud'? Oh yes, of course I did.
It was really funny yesterday. My mum and dad had arranged for our announcement to be popped into the local paper, really cute photo alongside the wrong flipping name! Ha, they got Mart's surname incorrect. Never mind. At least he knows about the other fella now.

No comments: