Search Wales

Activity Centres | Packages | Brochures | Images | Videos | Holiday Reviews | Experience Days

Thursday 11 December 2008

Tank Time!

Well well. Just when I thought Activity Wales couldn't get any better they go and launch a fantastic new provider offering thrilling Tank Days in Monmouthshire. Beat that hey!

Many of you I'm sure are now reminiscing of your days playing 'Tank Wars' back in the nineties, firing at opponent tanks and producing threatening dirt bombs for extra defence. How do I know? I have a grand father, father and brother.

So now that you are ecstatically over the moon that Activity Wales can bring you Coca Cola's 'the real thing', I would like to quote,

'Activity Wales. Where dreams come true and memories made'.

I agree, what a slogan.

And while we are on the subject, you know that Coca Cola Christmas advert that visits our television screens as we near the festive season where they advertise Coca Cola in glass bottles? Well, I just wanted to say that I like it very much. It makes you feel that extra little bit festive. No, I am not going mad because my partners mum thinks so too, anybody else agree?!

So, getting over the first 'random' thought for today, I shall now head back to reporting what I am meant to be, Tank School. It is fabulous, a must do and see for all, book here at Activity Wales. Finished. I am only pulling your string...

Tank School offer a number of exhilarating experience days ranging from 'Car Splat' which involves pretty much what it says on the tin. You pick a 'banger' (without the mash) that is a pathetic excuse of four wheels and watch in angst as right before your eyes it becomes crushed by a 42-tonne Russian battle tank! Just a thought, I wonder if you could do it Top Gear style and bring along the family caravan?

Along with the hilarious 'Car Splat' you and a group of mates can enjoy either a half or full day tank driving experience, learning to drive across rough terrain and woodland.

Tank School can offer a unique experience for corporate and team building events, intriguingly entitled 'Tank Combat'. Perfect for leadership and teamwork as you will be asked to follow important instructions in order to complete your mega mission.

I do believe this is on to be a real winner for those wanting an unusual company challenge, and think of it this way; present your chief with your fantastic idea of 'Tank Combat' and your 'mega mission', and if your hyped tone of voice, enthusiastic hand gestures and tank firing impressions don't quite swing it, just slip in that also included is lunch for all, refreshments and a winners presentation. You are sure then to have it in the bag.

In researching this tremendous, tantalizing tank torment I can't help but feel a bit 'ladish' for appearing to be a little excited and 'up for it' so to speak. But when you weigh the thought of painting your toe nails pink against squashing a car with a gigantic tank, I have to admit that the latter sounds so much more appealing doesn't it?! Any other girls (or guys) agree?

So there you have it, an introduction to Tank School.

No comments: